HELP IS AVAILABLE
If you are concerned about yourself or someone else, do not wait until there is a problem that may threaten their career, license or their life.
When to Refer to PRN—(For a More Comprehensive List of Physical and Behavioral Indicators of Alcohol/Drug and Psychiatric Illness Indicators See Employer Information)
- You suspect alcohol/drugs and/or psychiatric illness may be involved in a workplace incident
- Inaccessibility to patients and staff
- Decreased workload or workload intolerance and performance
- Frequent trips to the bathroom or other unexplained absences
- Frequent absences or illness
- Sporadic punctuality
- Defensive when questioned or confronted
- Alcohol on breath with attempts to cover with mints or mouthwash
- Deadlines not met
- Questionable practice judgment
- Unsatisfactory documentation performances
- Deteriorating personal hygiene
- Personality and behavior changes
- Shakiness, tremors of hands, agitation
How To Make a Referral—CLICK HERE.
Please complete as much information as possible and be sure to include your contact information. Upon completion of the form, send to PRN via fax at (904)-261-3996 or email to email@example.com.
During business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) PRN staff members are available to accept referral calls from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.